thanks for watching!
WATCH ALANA’S VIDEO HERE:
USE MY GLOSSIER CODE HERE! 🙂
follow me here 📌
⋆ instagram: angelinakilby
email me for business inquires 📍:
⋆ [email protected]
how i make my videos ..🦋
⋆ editing: fcpx on my macbook 🙂
⋆ filming: my iphone💩
tips for iphone editors:
⋆ if you have a YouTube channel but are limited to editing/filming here are some apps/tips to help you out!
– phonto: i love this app for adding text to my images, you can download your own fonts as well!
– picsart: this is a great photo editor or almost everything.
– vsco: i use this ALL the time for filters.
– imovie: of course, yes this is like a necessity.
– vont: this is like phonto, however it allows you to add the text to video!
– fused: you can use this app to blend greenscreens.
– if you can, film with your rear camera. this improves the quality.
– invest in a tripod they don’t have to be super expensive if you’re just starting out!
– lighting, daylight lighting is the best lighting. always remember that.
– HUGE TIP: if you haven’t already, look up “iPhone Editing” a bunch of editing channels will come up that can help you with editing!
⋆ COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER ⋆
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, SCHOLARSHIP, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended. All rights to the created owner. This video is just for fun.