Lash extensions can add length, volume, and dramatic impact to your look. But what are the main differences between Promade and Premade lashes? In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of each type, and help you decide which is best for you.
The Different Types of Lashes
If you’re looking for an easy way to add a little extra oomph to your makeup look, maybe lash extensions are the right choice for you. There are three types of lashes: Promade, Premade, and Mink lashes. Here’s a quick guide to help you decide which type is right for you:
– Promade lashes: These lashes are made from natural hair and are the most authentic type of lash. They may be a bit more costly than the other two types, but they’re also the most durable. They can be used on their own or with other types of lashes.
– Premade lashes: These lashes come in a variety of styles, including straight, curled, and even strip lashes. They’re usually less expensive than Promade lashes and are easier to apply. However, they may not last as long as Promade lashes.
– Mink lashes: These lashes are made from synthetic fibers and are the least authentic type of lash. They tend to be more affordable than the other types but may not last as long.
An eyelash academy offers a variety of lash types and styles to choose from, so be sure to schedule an appointment today!
How to Apply Promade Lashes?
Promade lashes are the perfect option for a dramatic look. They are made with natural ingredients and are easy to apply. Here are four tips on how to apply Promade lashes:
– Start by applying a thin coat of mascara to your lashes.
– Separate your lashes into individual clumps and position each clump on top of the lash band.
– Apply a light coating of Promade to the lash band, using your fingertip or an applicator wand.
– Close your eyes and hold the lash band in place for about 30 seconds.
How to Apply Premade Lashes?
There are many ways to apply Premade lashes. You can put them on with an applicator or you can use your fingers.
To put them on with an applicator:
- Position the applicator over your eye.
- Apply pressure to the applicator to create a tight seal.
- Pull the applicator down until the lashes are in contact with your skin.
- Hold for a few seconds to secure the lashes in place.
- Wipe away any excess product using a tissue or brush.
To use your fingers:
- Apply a layer of mascara to your lashes before applying the Premade lashes.
- Place Premades onto your lash base, keeping them as close to your eye as possible.
- Gently pinch and pull the Premades towards your eye to form an attractive curl or fan shape.
Which One is Better for You?
Promade vs Premade Lashes: What’s the Difference?
If you’re wondering which lash adhesive to choose, Promade or Premade, there are a few things to consider. Here’s a breakdown of the differences between these two types of lashes adhesives:
– Promade vs Premade lashes: Adhesive type
Promade lashes are made with a resin adhesive that is set with a hardener. This ensures long-lasting wear and prevents your lashes from becoming brittle. Premade lashes are made with an adhesive that is set with a solvent, which means they can be worn more quickly but may not last as long.
– Promade vs Premade lashes: Material
Promade lashes are made with natural fibers such as silk or cotton while Premade lashes are made with synthetic fibers such as polyester. This difference may impact how the lash adhesive feels and how long it lasts.
If you’re looking for an adhesive that will last longer and feel more luxurious, Promade may be a better choice. If you’re looking for an adhesive that is more durable and can be worn quickly, Premade lashes may be a better option.
What is the Difference Between the Two Types of Lashes?
There are a few subtle but important differences between Promade and Premade lashes. Here’s a rundown:
– Promade lashes are made from individual lashes that have been glued onto a band.
– Premade lashes are made from a single strip of lash material that is cut to the required shape and glued onto a band.
– Promade lashes often have more length than Premade lashes.
– Promade lashes are usually more expensive than Premade lashes.
Which Type of Lash Is Right for You?
If you’re looking for a dramatic look, Promade lashes are your go-to. These false eyelashes are made of a sticky adhesive that is pressed onto the lash strip before it’s glued to the adhesive strip on the other side. This creates a stronger lash and can result in more dramatic eye looks.
On the other hand, Premade lashes are made from a strip of adhesive that is cut to the desired length and glued to the lash strip on one side. This type of lash is less likely to come off during the day and results in a more natural-looking eye look.
If you’re just starting out with makeup, a lash strip may be a good option for you. These lashes are easy to apply and can be modified to fit your desired look.
When it comes to lashes, there is a lot of confusion out there. That’s why we wanted to write this article to clear up the difference between Promade and Premade lashes. Promade lashes are made from natural materials like mink fur or silk thread, whereas Premade lashes are typically made from synthetic materials like silicone. The thing to remember is that both types of lash will give you beautiful, long eyelashes – it just depends on which material was used to make them. If you’re still unsure about which type of lash is right for you, be sure to chat with your trusted beauty professional!