Interviewing David Beckham about his his secret to looking so good. Talking to David Beckham about his hair; past hairstyles (good and bad); his skin care routine; new David Beckham Respect fragrance; being the “metrosexual” poster boy; and the grooming products that he couldn’t live without.
David Beckham hair: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheUtterGutter/search?query=david+beckham
#ManForHimself #RobinJames #DavidBeckham #Beckham #RespectFragrance #DavidBeckhamFragrances #Interview #Fragrance
SHOP FOR DAVID BECKHAM RESPECT: http://bit.ly/2fyxKmm
– The House of Bruar tweed hacking jacket: http://robin.yt/1XkvpZH
– GAP Navy turtle neck – http://fave.co/2lbXTcC
– My hair was cut 12 days before this video was filmed. It was a 1 clipper back and sides.
– The top comes down to the bridge of my nose.
– It’s longer in the front than the back.
IN MY HAIR:
– Aveda Texture Tonic – http://rstyle.me/n/cssjuwb6ah7 (US) | http://rstyle.me/~a6NCp (UK)
– Lockhart’s Matte Clay – http://rstyle.me/n/csinqub6ah7 (US) | http://amzn.to/2vGqbTB (UK)
Come and follow me on…
Check out my blog too: http://www.ManForHimself.com
I’m Robin James. My YouTube channel is a destination for men’s style, lifestyle and grooming.
I make videos showing how to achieve different hairstyles and haircuts; exploring grooming products; and showcasing men’s seasonal and trend led style and fashion.
Shot by Adam at PurpleYam Productions. Edited by me.
Lakey Inspired – https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired/
This video is not sponsored. I use affiliate links.