You know what they say about Hollywood relationships: they’re over before they even began! But these famous couples are definitely an exception because their love has stood the test of time! Yes, even in Hollywood there are people who remain faithful to each other despite all the difficulties. And they really inspire us with their devotion to each other.
Other videos you might like:
What Your Sleeping Position Says About Your Relationship https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnBL28QSW3A
Cute Things All Couples Do But Would Never Admit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orxUGSZkr_A&
9 Types of Hugs Will Shed Light on Your Relationship https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVGjcLWwKz8
Salma Hayek and François-Henri Pinault 0:25
Beyoncé and Jay-Z 1:09
Jessica Alba and Cash Warren 2:00
Claudia Schiffer and Matthew Vaughn 2:49
Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze, Jr. 3:36
Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas 4:33
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick 5:34
Cate Blanchett and Andrew Upton 6:19
Lisa Kudrow and Michel Stern 6:58
Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon 7:35
Rita Wilson and Tom Hanks 8:11
Jamie Lee Curtis and Christopher Guest 8:56
Meryl Streep and Don Gummer 9:47
Preview photo credit:
VOLUNTEERS, Rita Wilson, Tom Hanks, 1985: By Everett Collection/EAST NEWS, https://www.eastnews.ru/pictures/picture/id/15091902/i/27/t/35
Rita Wilson (ritawilson/08.01.2018): “@goldenglobes Globin’ it! Supplied by Instagram.com/face to face fot”: By Wiese/Face to Face/REPORTER/EAST NEWS, https://www.eastnews.ru/pictures/picture/id/61348089/i/0/t/0
Animation is created by Bright Side.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Salma Hayek met François-Henri Pinault at an event in Venice back in 2006. It wasn’t actually their first encounter, though – they’d met briefly before that but never really had a chance to get acquainted.
– In an interview with Seventeen Magazine, Beyoncé said that she met her future husband when she was just 18 and started dating the famous rapper at 19.
– Jessica Alba’s almost 11-year union started back in 2004 when she met her future husband Cash Warren on the set of Fantastic Four.
– Alba’s eye. Jessica Alba revealed to Cosmopolitan magazine that right after she met Warren, she called her best friend, telling her that she felt like she’d known him forever and was going to know him for the rest of her life.
– Supermodel Claudia Schiffer has been married to film producer Matthew Vaughn for 17 years, proving once again that true love is out there!
– Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze, Jr. met on the set back in 1996 and started off as really good friends.
– Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas have been married for almost 19 years. However, their first encounter wasn’t that romantic after all, since Douglas walked right passed her and didn’t even know it!
– Sex and the City star Sarah Jessica Parker met actor Matthew Broderick at a party in New York City back in 1991. They were quickly smitten with each other and started dating right away.
– Blanchett admitted that she and Upton had known each other socially and didn’t really get along at first. However, after some time, that mutual dislike turned into mutual love, and they got married in 1997.
– At first, it seemed like Lisa Kudrow and her now-husband Michel Stern were not meant to be. They met in the late ‘80s when Stern came to pick up Kudrow’s roommate for a date.
– Even though this couple will celebrate their 31st anniversary this year, Sedgwick wasn’t impressed by Bacon at all when she first met him on the set of Lemon Sky back in 1987.
– Rita Wilson and Tom Hanks first met when Rita Wilson appeared in one of the episodes of Bosom Buddies, a sitcom Tom Hanks starred in. At that time, Hanks was already a husband and father, so they had a strictly professional relationship.
– Legendary actress Meryl Streep unexpectedly found new love after tragedy. Meryl Streep and Don Gummer married in 1978 and haven’t left each other’s side ever since!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: